1) Eat a square of 85% – 90% Dark Chocolate
Tastes buds change. In my past, 90% cacao chocolate would have been so bitter and never would have made it to the shopping cart, but now it’s my absolute favorite way to curb sugar cravings.
If you’re new to dark chocolate, start with 72% Cacao and work your way to 90%.
2) Drink a Cacao Banana Peanut Butter Dream Smoothie
Seriously this is awesome. I just made myself one today and my 7 year old snagged it from my hands and downed it. So I went ahead and made another one!
- 1 super ripe banana (try it frozen for an ice cream texture)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (try the powdered peanut butter for less fat)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- a few ice cubes (not needed if using a frozen banana
3) Have Sliced Apples with Cinnamon
Slice one apple super thin, sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 425 for 5 minutes.